Wednesday, March 05, 2008

First Update Since Christmas

And I don't have the time or the patience to go over everything that happened since then so it's just:

Mon 25 Feb:
Eng: We had to put our mock grade and what we want in the LC on a sheet, someone put John Smith A1-A1, Hogan: "A1-A1, he's certainly not in this class"

AK and JD: AK: (reccomending a restaurant in Drogheda) "I was up there the other day"
JD: "Hold on, hold on, stop the show, what were you doing in Drogheda?......You have a very secret life" AK: "My sat-nav led me there"

Tue 26 Feb:
AK+JD: AK: "That'll be in the post before Jeremy wears a condom again" JD: "Sorry, did you say something?" AK: "No, anyway that'll be in the post before (quieter) Jeremy wears a condom again" JD: "Sorry what did you say? At least my sperm is still active, anyway..."

Wed 27 Feb:
Hist: Hogan: "OK, Unionists on this side, boo them, and Catholics on this side. (S. Reid comes in) Come in my Catholic friend. Sit down anywhere you want, you're a Catholic"
Fionan, on the Catholic side has to read, someone: "Jew"

Thur 28 Feb:
B.S: (After Marist priest was giving away DVDs) Dylan: "Miss, do you want to buy a DVD for €7?" Deco: "C'mon let's start this test so we can fail"

Mon 3 Mar:
B.S: Millea: "Miss there's no kids in this class, we're all mature" Lorcan: "You Millea"

Fionan giving some explanation, someone: "Why don't you just go and kill yourself"

Woulfe: "Penetration pricing (laughter)... o.k so everyone got their little giggle out of that"


Classhead: Sam falls over desk (who else)

Tue 4 Mar:
B.S: Woulfe: "Kealan put your phone away" Kealan: "I'm just checking the time" EW: "It's not allowed, get a watch, or ask me" KP: "What time is it?" Fogo: "Get out"

Kilbane outside door, Millea: "Alright Miss, how's Kevin?"

RTE Champions League:
Eamon: "Brown's insulted by his £50,000 a week offer, I can empathise with him"

Eamon: "United have some Mickey Mouse cup match against Portsmouth at the weekend" Graeme: "Don't say that to Harry (Redknapp)" Eamon: "I don't think Harry watches RTE, or so I'm told"

Wed 5 Mar:
Hist: Pat Doyle walks in looking for someone, after he leaves: Hogan: "I'll never wash these floors again" Kealan: "You never wash these floors" RH: "Of course I do, I'm on my knees at the weekend washing them" Kealan: "That cum stain has been on the floor for years"

Hogan: "Kilduff, what are you doing? (writing on table) That's vandalism, vandalism has no place in history" Kilduff: "IRA"

Accounting: Kearns: "Miss, is it ok for Sam to be kinoodling (you spell that?) with a girl 4 years younger than him?" KK: "No" Kearns: "Is it ok for Sam to kinoodle with any girl?" KK: "No"

On bus I tell Duffy Lanigan is in girl's primary school now, Duffy: "She can't get up to anything there, lesbian action"

2 comments:

Dr. Gregory House said...

Dis stuff is pure gold, esp all de old shit, u have to do another potscast awards for 2007 or dis year even.

But tbh, why don't u just come out nd say u don't like hogan! :)

Michael Schofield said...

OK I'll give you that one, Dr' Gregory House made me laugh