Friday, March 30, 2007

Pat Patterson.......Remember You Always

Well my mini-camera picked a great time to give out on me, meaning all pictures I took today are lost forever. However, I only got 1 decent picture of the man himself, all the graffiti (hope Jenko isn't reading this) is on my phone, so that's safe.

In other hilarity:
Thur 29 Mar: R.E: The Shane McShite incident: "Are you nearly finished yet?" (to Ms Maloney as we wait outside while she talks to student) D.M: "NO!" (All can be heard in much more detail on The Potscast Vol. 3)

B.S: The fire alarm is going off but we can't hear it. A 6th Year puts head in door "Eh, there's a fire alarm" How reassuring to know we'll be safe if there actually is a fire.

On bus home: Duffy: (to some bird who got on) "The nose on her"; (To guy she sits down beside, who then gets up to get off) "Resist the temptation on the bus"; (To guy who gets on) "Who's this faggot?"

Tue 27 Mar:
Hist: Fionan "Sir you can get fake tan from teabags now" Hogan replies: "Good luck with your teabagging Fionan."

R.E: Maloney: "I was driving to Sandymount to take pictures of the lighthouse for my ecology (?) class, but I took a wrong turn and somehow wound up at the sewage treatment plant (In Poolbeg)....... on my way back I was going through a halting site when the travellers started throwing teabags at me for 'coming near them'." Lorcan: "Ha, Ms. Maloney got teabagged"

Fri 23 Mar:
B.S: Dylan puts a lock on Daragh's bag, Daragh: (to Woulfe): "Miss, someone put a lock on my bag" E.W: "Just ignore it" Deco: "It's calling me names"

Irish: Jenko checking people who have been late to the class, to P.Kelly: "You've missed 28 Irish classes" P.K: "Pardon" K.J (In a much lower voice): "You've missed 28 Irish classes"

Thur 22 Mar:
At match v Institute (0-0): Micka is playing, Lorcan: "What's Micka's first name?" Fahy: "John" Duffy: "Dirt"

Tue 13 Mar:
Maths class in Rm 4. Ms. Woulfe comes in and we think we have a free class. P Diddy comes in, A. O'Tuama: "Fight" Furlong (impersonating PD): "Eh, Ms. Woulfe if you could just pop off the auld skirt there"

No comments: