Thursday, February 01, 2007

A Fortnight of Hilarity

Considering I haven't updated in a while here's all that has happened since Mon Jan 15:

Monday:
R.E: Fionan aims apple at bin but hits Maloney's TV cabinet instead.
Freeman comes in and asks to take Goose, Fionan puts up hand,
Freeman: "What?"
Fionan: "Take me!"

Tuesday:
French: Byrner: "That door has opened 10 or 15 times today and it's a pain in the ass"; "The family eat fish and meat".
B.S: Lorcan and Fionan have Sam's phone and it starts ringing in class, Woulfe takes it. Message on it says: "Give Sam back his phone or you won't be able to have kids when I'm finished with you!" Must have been from Debbie.

Thursday:
Sam and Goose have fight in yard and milk goes all over window.
Niall: "What's Prison Break, is it a documentary?"

Tuesday:
B.S: Woulfe: "O.K, stop talking please" Duffy: "Or wha?"
While correcting Duffy's test: Woulfe: "O.K Alan just get out", Duffy leaves and throws bag into locker, Fionan (in bogger accent): "I'm cool."

Friday (26th):
B.S: Mark: "Mr. Daly said..." Lorcan (in Daly's accent): "It's Father!!!!!!!!!!"
Fionan sitting on edge of seat, rolls back with legs in air.

Monday:
R.E: Maloney has a breakdown after Ciaran asks why we are studying Jade Goody. After Duffy kicks Fionan, she SHOUTS at him: "I TOLD YOU TO MOVE SO MOVE!!!!!!!!!"; "This is retarded", Fionan: "Why did you call me retarded?" Someone slagged S Mc Shite, Lorcan: "You slagged Shane McKnight, how dare you1" (Obviously there was a slight sarcasm in his voice)

French: Mc Shite asleep, AGAIN! Byrner: "Shane, Shane, SHANE!" SmcK: "I'm not asleep, I'm looking downwards." Byrne: "Don't take it personally Shane, I'm just telling you to pay attention."

B.S: Conor Murphy: "Terenure and Blackrock are hot this year."

No comments: